TB162 - 10” Rugged Tablet Computer
The Unitech 10.1” TB162 offers the perfect balance between versatility, usability, performance & strength to survive in an industrial environment. An integrated Intel® Atom™ 2.4GHz quad-core processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB Flash provides the necessary performance to run multimedia applications smoothly and without interference. The high brightness sunlight readable display(450 nits) has a screen size of 10.1 inches. Featuring a powerful battery of 10800mAh nothing stands in the way of a successful full shift working day. Combined with a hot-swappable design, the battery can be exchanged without much effort minimizing its downtime.
The TB162 comes in four different versions: with or without full band 4G/LTE and/or with or without a 2D imager built in. The powerful (Honeywell N3680) 1D/2D imager able to capture all major barcodes, even if displayed on screens.
Optional snap-on HF/NFC reader. Users can easily add a RFID/NFC reader module that snaps on to the TB162 tablet. This accessory can read and write multiple tags (NFCIP-1 / NFCIP-2) simultaneously.
Optional desktop cradle
The TB162 desktop cradle is the ultimate office docking station providing a wide range of interfaces such as: display Port, HDMI, VGA (D-sub), LAN, audio (mic-in and line-out), 2x RS232 and 2x USB 2.0 (type A).
Optional vehicle cradle
The TB162 vehicle cradle is the ultimate forklift, for warehouse applications, or vehicle solution. The vehicle docking station also provides a wide range of interfaces such as: display Port HDMI, VGA (D-sub), LAN, audio (mic-in and line-out), 2x RS232 and 2x USB 2.0 (type A).
- ．Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (LTSB version) operation system
- ．10.1" (1920 x 1200) WUXGA color screen with backlight 470 nits
- ．Powered by the Intel® Atom™ 2.4GHz Fan less Quad-Core CPU
- ．Integrated superior 2D barcode imaging technology
- ．Hot-swappable battery design with high capacity 10800mAh battery pack
- ．Rugged Design: IP65, MIL-STD-810G, 1.5m drop resistance
- ．Support Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- ．4G LTE + Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- ．Built-in Ethernet port
- ．Versatile accessories and Mounting Docks